Naked Bee Hand & Body Lotion - 6.7 Oz
Certified organic aloe vera and sunflower seed oil, rich in anti-oxidents, in the original Orange Blossom Honey scent. Made with honey and hyaluronic acid to soften, heal, and promote healthy skin. Read more
Certified organic aloe vera and sunflower seed oil, rich in anti-oxidents, in the original Orange Blossom Honey scent. Made with honey and hyaluronic acid to soften, heal, and promote healthy skin.
- 6.7 fl oz
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Cert Organic Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Octyl Palmitate, Cert Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate, Camellia Sinensis (White & Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Spirulina, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Kelp) Extract, Arnica Cordifolia (Arnica) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Usnea Barbata (Alpine Lichen) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Honey, Mixed Toco-Pherol (Vit E) Phenpherol Ergocaliferol (Vit D3), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Fragrance.
The Naked Bee was founded on a simple principle – the idea that a business should give more than it takes. We strive to create products that make a positive impact on both people and the planet. We at The Naked Bee are passionate about this philosophy – that's why we choose to use only the safest and most responsible ingredients. We never use questionable preservatives like parabens, and we make everything in the USA to ensure this quality. All Naked Bee products are cruelty-free.
“All the good stuff, none of the bad stuff.”™ What does that mean? Well…
“All of the good stuff…
- Calendula Flower Extract - Soothes and moisturized delicate skin
- Organic Honey - Natural humectant preserves moisture
- Beeswax - Calms and protects with mild hydration
- Organic Aloe Vera - Helps reduce dry skin and irritation
…none of the bad stuff.”
- No propylene glycol or mineral oil
- No dyes or pigment
- No lauryl or laureth sulfate
- Absolutely NO animal testing… ever.